WELCOME TO THE WATERCOLOR WORKSHOP BY PROFESSOR SUSAN AND DAVID HARMON

Welcome!My name is Professor Susan Harmon.

Please read through the blog to get an overview of what you will be doing in this workshop.
The Supplies you will need are as follows:
Note:Most supplies acan be purchased at Hobby Lobby or Walmart
  • watercolor set(cakes are easier but tubes are fine also).
  • 3 pieces of white watercolor paper size 11"x14"
  • ruler,pencil and eraser
  • watercolor can for water(plastic water bottles are fine
  • q-tips,salt(a little in a baggie),tissue or Kleenex,rubbing alcohol(very small amount),white crayon,or any color
  • a few different sizes of brushes,one flat and one round and one very small for detail
  • fine tip pen
  • plastic dollar tablecloth(dollar store)
Please do not spend much money at all.
You may email me at susyharm@hotmail if you have any questions but allow 48 hours for a  I teach at several colleges.

You may  view my work in at my website:http://www.susanharmon.org 


What else??/I most likely forgot some things..lol...mostly let's relax and have fun!

All of our art works on exhibit and in our websites are for sale.

Enjoy!Below are some of my smaller watercolors from the series called the Nature Project

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 SIMPLE WATERCOLOR TECHNIQUES

8 How to Paint Snowy Skies